Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Soon to be 51


Well, it's almost my birthday again! I love February just because it is my birthday month. I am trying to not be so cynical in my life. It's easy to get caught up in the stupidity of human nature all around. I am included in that human nature.


NOISE


I wish I could get away from the noise. The noise in my head, my heart, my soul. I just would like to be able to turn off every sound. At work I get tired of hearing the gossips, it just hurts my ears; I try to tune it out and for the most part am doing that. But honestly... let God handle people you can't. Right? C'mon, can I get an AMEN Sister!


BLOGS


I am not sure why people don't just journal. I guess this is an up to date version of journaling. Hmmmmmm... that is what I'm doing isn't it? But I don't necessarily let the whole world into my chaos. I do that in a seperate journal and I write to God. He really likes my time with Him. Some days I can write forever. Those feelings that I have I share with God - I ask him to help me to understand my shortcomings in life and in my relationships with people. It's very theraputic. Good for the soul.


Ash Wednesday


We are having an Ash Wednesday church service tomorrow night. I look forward to them because usually someone from our congregation will speak about their life and how they found Christ. It's ususally very meaningful and who doesn't need meaning in their life, right? Yes, I am speaking to you in this moment. I believe you are searching for something that has been inside of you all this time. It's God. He is wanting a relationship with you in a very big way. Find some people who can point you to Jesus. That's the first step. Then everything else will fall into place. Detours will happen and if they don't I would be surprised. Everything is clearer when you let go and let God. I'll keep praying for you my friends.

No comments: