Saturday, May 10, 2008

New Life Coming to the Family

Well, here is May and Mother's Day is going to be here tomorrow, Sunday. My oldest son just gave us very good news. They are expecting their second baby. I cannot believe how my family tree is growing. I know this is a mixed blessing. What do I mean by that? Well, I wish my son and daughter-in-law a very happy marriage. They have a lot to work on - well, so does my husband and I. But we've had a lot of years to refine and rework our love as will Luke and Ariana. God is taking them into this for a reason and that's all I need to know.

My children start coming back to the nest on May 14. So here we go...
Will let you know how it all goes. I am very excited to see everybody.

Until next time ~ one day at at time... love you world!

No comments: