Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy 4th of July


Have a very busy weekend. Gotta get food supplies for the birthday party on Saturday. Mom turns 75! I can't believe my parents are this old - where did the time go? She went shopping with my cousin yesterday so I picked up my father after work and brought him to my house and fixed him some dinner then dropped off dinner to my hubby who worked a double then took dad home and waited for Mom to get home. Whew! She got home earlier than I anticipated - I don't like to leave Dad alone --- with his alzheimer's. He was perfectly happy to just sit and wait for her but you never know...


So, picked up around here this morning so I have less to do before Saturday gets here. I don't know if I will get it all done by Saturday or not. Let's pray I do.


God, today I ask you to send Sheila a special blessing. Something so far out that it blows her mind. She needs an uplifting from the Holy Spirit. Bring it now, don't delay, my precious Redeemer, give Your healing powers to those in need of it. Bless our home, our kids, our family and friends. Amen

No comments: