Thursday, March 25, 2010

Almost Easter

This year is going by so fast that I can hardly take it all in sometimes. My son and his family will have been with us for 3 months on the 28th of this month. Talk about FAST! Oh, and the house they found? It fell through... I know it was not the house meant for them because it didn't work out. God has something else in mind and I can't wait to see what it will be. My son works hard, is a loving father to his 2 little girls and faithful friend to his wife. He deserve s a break Lord! I am praying for my wonderful Lord and Friend to let us know it's coming. He never lets me down. Always good to me.

Your word is a lamp to guide my feet

and a light for my path.

I've promised it once, and I'll promise it again:

I will obey your righteous regulations.

I have suffered much, O Lord;

restore my life again as you promised.

Lord, accept my offering of praise,

and teach me your regulations.

My life constantly hangs in the balance,

but I will not stop obeying your instructions.

The wicked have set their traps for me,

but I will not turn from your commandments.

Your laws are my treasure;

they are my heart's delight.

I am determined to keep your decrees

to the very end. Ps. 119: 105-112


Wow! That said a lot to my spirit! We should always praise our God when we pray! Always! He loves that! He waits to hear from you! Just open the bible and you will find praises for God everywhere!

As we get ready for Easter let us remember Who died for us and why He died. Jesus carried a tremendous love for each and every one of us. You will never fully understand why He died unless you open your mind and allow God to speak to you. Read His word and meditate on it one day at a time!

No comments: