Thursday, March 4, 2010

March 4th 2010




We lost a loved one, a friend, to yet cancer again. He was a father, grandfather, friend. Jeff Springer is now in that place we call heaven. Heaven is a place that is better than this earth. I believe that, I really do. The peace that comes with death has to be something unimaginable.




Right now I want peace.




We are having some finanacial difficulties but then everybody does at some time in their life. It's our turn. And it's ok. We will survive. We always have. Why? Because. I just know that I know that I know.




My son (and family) has finally found a place to live. Looking forward to moving him out because it's their journey and they need to begin it. I have enjoyed having them here, don't get me wrong. But I miss my home (as in all of it). That's only natural to miss what you've always had but can't have it by yourself.




Need to move on. Need to get ready for the day. Need.




Prayers for Sam (Billie Jo) who just lost her husband of 30 plus years. Prayers for Sherril (who is married to a complete moron). Prayers for Ken (my brother in law) who just lost his brother.




God I trust you. I will always trust you. The devil can try to defeat us but Jesus is our Victorious Savior.




Be kind to whoever you meet today - you don't know where they've been.




No comments: