Monday, April 12, 2010

God Answers Prayers


I recently wrote Easter and how my son has been looking for a home for he and his family. God answered prayers. Right after I wrote that blog they got a phone call about a house. And it's a really nice house. And the way it came about was really a God thing. Because of their short sell situation that they left in California to move back to Indiana, there was no way they would be able to just go get a loan from any bank. All the banks said they couldn't lend to them unless they had an enourmous amount of money for a down payment. These are twenty somethings, they have to money! Anyways, the realtor knew the owner of this new home and to make a long story short... the owner knew that my father in law (may he rest in peace) was good friends with the original owner of the Realty company the realtor works for. And because of this "friendship" that goes way back, the owner made Luke a great offer - yes he made Luke an offer!! Not the other way around. He wanted to help Luke and my dear daughter-in-law out and asked them for $1000 down payment. They agreed upon a monthly payment they could handle for the next 2 years and at the end of the 2 years they can then go get a loan from a bank to pay for the home. It's the best thing that could of happened to them and I prayed for this to happen and God answered! And it is the house that suits them both. I can't be happier that it has worked out this way. We all had a lot of things to learn about each other and I think God was working on all of us too! I think he taught me a lot about myself. I'm stronger than I know I am because I have learned to lean on Him and not myself. God is so good!

No comments: